The diagnostic procedure with the Magnetocardiography (MCG) of the human heart is analog to a stress echo but with the detector positioned close to the patients heart (without skin contact) to measure the heart cell during the rest and stress.
The patient is positioned on the system chair and performe movements similar to riding a bike. The procedure has three stages, first stage is the measurement in rest, during the second stage a stress measurement while riding the bike (5 level system based on the patient strength), the last stage is a final rest measurement. There are no additional pharmacy products, disposing with X-Ray or strong magnetic fields necessary.
The complete examination takes less the 10 minutes
The Magnetocardiography (MCG) detects already in a very early stage changes on your heart muscle and possible diseases.
What population should look for a diagnostic procedure with the MCG ?
- Anyone planing or been exposed with great physical challenges
- Professional athlete, for regulary checkup of the hearth health and training status
- Junger or older athlete for präventive check of the hearth
- Anyone with risk of cardiac disease
- Anyone with known cardiac disease
- Anyone with organic cardiac defekt
- Anyone after cardiac Intervention or surgery
Knowing the health of your heart is priceless!
The preventiv diagnose of your heart health with Magnetocardiography is a inexpensive investment to your health. To know your Staus of your cardiac disease will give you a lot more quality of live. The diagnostic procedure with Magnetocardiography has no secondary effects to your health and can be regular performed.
Please contact us for further information.