The diagnostic procedure with the Magnetocardiography (MCG) of the human heart is analog to a stress echo but with the detector positioned close to the patients heart (without skin contact) to measure the heart cell during the rest and stress.
The patient is positioned on the system chair and has to turn the stress weel analoge to riding a bike. The procedure has three stages, first stage is the measurement in rest, second stage is the stress measurement with the stress weel turning (5 level system based on the patient strength), the last stage is a final rest measurement. There are no additional pharmacy products or disposing with X-Ray or strong magnetic fields necessary.
The complete examination takes less the 10 minutes
The Magnetocardiography (MCG) detects already in a very early stage changes on your heart muscle and possible diseases.
What population should look for a diagnostic procedure with the MCG ?
- Human, planing or been exposed with great physical challenges
- Professional athlete, for regulary checkup of the hearth health and training status
- Junger and older athlete for präventive check of the hearth
- Human with risk of cardiac disease
- Human with known cardiac disease
- Human with organic cardiac defekt
- Human after cardiac Intervention or surgery
Knowing the health of your heart is priceless!
The preventiv diagnose of your heart health with Magnetocardiography is a inexpensive investment to your health. To know your Staus of your cardiac disease will give you a lot more quality of live. The diagnostic procedure with Magnetocardiography has no secondary effects to your health and can be regular performed.
Please contact us for further information.